One of the most important parts of your skin care routine is cleansing your face properly. No matter how tired you might be at night or how busy you are in the morning, you should not miss out on cleansing your face. Various environmental factors contribute to making your skin dull. Greasy makeup, dust, smoke, etc makes your skin very oily and dirty throughout the day.
Thus it is necessary for you to remove all these impurities by cleansing it daily to keep your skin fresh and young. Using facial cleansers will leave your skin with a smooth, soft and oil-free touch. They remove your makeup, extra oils and the dirt accumulated on your skin so that it becomes clean and tight.
Now you can choose from a wide range of facial cleansers made for every skin type. A good cleanser will remove all the impurities on your skin and clean it gently without causing any irritation. Thus it is pretty crucial for you to choose a cleanser that works best for your skin type. Buying the best natural face cleanser is a good idea, as natural products are found to be suitable with most skin types. Oily skin requires oil-absorbing and drying ingredients in their cleanser, while sensitive skin or dry skin needs a hypoallergenic cleanser having nourishing and moisturizing agents.
Benefits of using a cleanser
- It will deep clean your skin, removing impurities from the deepest layers which makes your skin clean and tight.
- You can remove dirt, excess oils and even your makeup using it.
- It doesn’t irritate your skin and also allows the penetration of the active ingredients of the products you use after it.
- It treats you acne by keeping your pores clean and clear and leaving your skin soft and supple.
- It moisturizes your face and also helps blemishes.
How to apply
The first thing you need to do is find a cleanser with the right pH and which works best for you. Getting a natural face cleanser can be a good option. After you find a good cleanser you need to use it in the morning and at night daily to remove all the oils, impurities and your makeup residue.
Follow the steps one by one for maximum effect.
- Make sure that your hands are clean and then use warm water to splash your face and make it wet.
- Squeeze a small amount of the cleanser on a clean washcloth or onto your palms and then apply it to your face. Massage your face using the circular motion for about a minute and then let the cleanser penetrate your skin for a few more minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and remove all traces of the cleanser from your skin. Splash a little cold water on your face to improve blood circulation and shrink the enlarged pores.
- Use a clean facial towel to pat dry your face. Then you can continue with toning and moisturizing your skin.
Keep in mind to never over cleanse your skin as it can cause irritation and always apply a good moisturizer after cleansing.